M05269834AK | 1999-1999 Chrysler Sebring 2.0L A/T Replacement Engine Computer
This listing is for a quality remanufactured OEM computer module with warranty. The module will be programmed to your exact VIN, mileage, and the latest software updates and calibrations available from the manufacturer.
There will be no need for any additional programming or expensive trip to the dealer.
Our professional technicians take care of everything before the module ships out. When you receive the module, it will be fully programmed and tested. All you have to do is plug it in and run the vehicle. We will use the information that you provide on the form to prepare and program the correct computer module for your vehicle, if you are unsure of any information please write ????? in the field and one of our professional associates will call or e-mail you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Thank you for visiting our online store and we hope to make you another one of our satisfied customers!
- Quality Remanufactured OEM computer module with warranty.
- Programmed with the latest software updates and calibrations.
- Unit comes ready to plug and play in your vehicle.
- Machine tested for correct programming and operation in simulated running conditions using controlled hot and cold temperature variations along with vibration.
- Backed by industry leading warranty protection and customer support.
How It Works:
- You provide your vehicle information and pay for your order.
- We process and ship the correct computer module for your vehicle within 2-3 business days. (special order items require longer processing time)
- Install your new remanufactured computer as instructed by the vehicle service manual.
- If your old computer core is in rebuildable condition, ship it back to us for the core deposit refund within 10 business days in the same box with the included pre-made shipping label.
- Your computer core will be inspected when it arrives back to our facility and the refund for the core deposit will be issued.